Coalesce Music, LLC respectfully requires that all users of its sites adhere to the following Code of Conduct as a prerequisite to being a member of the Coalesce Music, LLC community.
- Only use the platform if you are over 18 years old or have the supervision of an adult or guardian who is over 18 years old.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and activities on and regarding to Coalesce Music, LLC and any and all data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links (together, "Content") that you submit, post, and display on Coalesce Music, LLC.
- Your Content and your use of Coalesce Music, LLC shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading, fraudulent or involve the sale of illegal, counterfeit or stolen items.
- You shall not infringe upon any third-party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- You shall not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- You shall not sell items that have been identified by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) as hazardous to consumers and therefore subject to a recall.
- Do not use a fake identity.
- Do not create a new or alternate account to avoid restrictions or limitation imposed on another account.
- Do not interfere with another users’ business or listing(s).
- Do not take any transaction off-site, nor encourage anyone to engage in any offsite transaction of any kind.
- Do not share your personal contact or financial information, including phone number, address, email, social media handles, external URLs, banking information, etc., with another Coalesce Music, LLC user or in any public areas of the site, except as required by law, or as directed by Coalesce Music, LLC.
- Do not make false claims about other users.
- Always treat other users with respect.
- Do not make threats against Coalesce Music, LLC or its staff.
- Always treat the Coalesce Music, LLC staff with respect.
- Always provide accurate personal and contact information in your Coalesce Music, LLC account.
- Do not engage in any illegal activity, including the infringement of intellectual property, listing items that do not exist or you do not own, shipping items that are different from your listing or the applicable order, money laundering or other forms of fraud.
- Do not engage in discrimination or hate speech of any kind including adverse references to age, race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, sexual identity, or pregnancy.
- Do not use the platform to engage in threats of violence or to encourage violence in any manner.
- Do not use the platform to harass, impersonate or intimidate other users.
- Do not use the site to engage in the transmission of pornography or any obscene materials.
In order for Coalesce Music, LLC to function optimally, Coalesce Music, LLC sellers must adhere to the following standards governing their listing(s):
What can be sold on Coalesce Music, LLC
Coalesce Music, LLC is a unique marketplace for music makers everywhere. Everything listed for sale on Coalesce Music, LLC centers on music; creating it, playing it, performing it, listening to it and merchandise for music lovers. We think of qualifying items in four broad categories:
- Those you play (and their parts), like instruments, strings, or recording equipment for your vocal instrument!
- Items that that enhance playing, like guitar straps or picks, lesson guides, or pedals
- Items that facilitate creating music or a performance, like mixing boards, amplifiers, lighting equipment, or a drum throne
- Accessory items related to all things music fandom, from bands to brands to collectibles
What can't be sold on Coalesce Music, LLC
As a company of musicians and music lovers, we believe in music as the ultimate form of self-expression. We’re inspired every day by the diverse, creative, and passionate community Coalesce Music, LLC has grown into, and we’re proud of the steps that we’ve taken—and will continue to take—to ensure that all musicians feel welcome to explore, buy, sell, learn, and be inspired. With that in mind, we’ve created the following policy to help guide our users on what is allowed within Coalesce Music, LLC listings.
With every decision, we keep our entire community of customers—including their cultural differences, opinions, and sensitivities—in mind. While some situations will fall outside of what we’ve defined below, every decision will be made in alignment with our belief that anyone who wants to make music should feel empowered and safe to do so.
- Items That Support or Glorify Hatred
2. Violence or Items That Encourage or Glorify Violence
3. Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, or Medical Drugs
4. Illegal Items, Counterfeit Items and Trademark Infringement
5. Pornography and Adult Content
6. Autographed Items or Memorabilia
- You warrant that you may legally sell the item.
- You must accurately describe your item and all terms of sale in your Coalesce Music, LLC shop.
- Your item must be accurately described and be authentic. Coalesce Music, LLC reserves the right to require Certificates of Authenticity (COA), Letters of Authenticity (LOA), or serial numbers demonstrating that an item is what it is purported to be.
- our listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and other content relevant to the sale of that item supplied by yourself.
- You may not use stock photography unless you are an authorized dealer or it is a pre-order offer direct from a manufacturer or an authorized distributor. You also may not use content developed by third parties without their express written permission.
- Listings may not include links or reference to other selling venues, external listings, websites or selling channels. The inclusion of phone numbers or email addresses directly in listings, shop banners, or shop policies is prohibited. Any such additions will be removed from the listing by Coalesce Music, LLC without notice.
- All items must be listed in an appropriate category with appropriate tags.
- Each listing must accurately and completely describe the item/items for sale in that listing.
- If the "in stock" quantity is more than one, all items in that listing must be identical.
- Each unique item must have its own listing.
- Your listing shall not promote the sale of gear or the use of images that denigrate any race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual identity, or sexual orientation, unless there is established and recognized historic, artistic, social or political value in the gear or image. Coalesce Music, LLC will carefully review any such listings in order to provide a fair and reasonable resolution, but Coalesce Music, LLC retains the sole right to make any final determination on this issue.
- Your listing shall not contain or transmit any code of a destructive nature that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Your listing shall not host images not part of a listing.
- Your listing shall not modify, adapt or hack Coalesce Music, LLC or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Coalesce Music, LLC. Your listing shall not appear to create liability for Coalesce Music, LLC or cause Coalesce Music, LLC to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Coalesce Music, LLC's ISPs or other suppliers.
- Your shop may not contain a name deemed offensive, in Coalesce Music, LLC's sole discretion.
- The price stated in each item listing description must be an accurate representation of the sale.
- Coalesce Music, LLC reserves the right to edit or amend listings that violate any of its terms, conditions or policies.
- Sellers may charge reasonable shipping and handling fees to cover the costs for packaging and mailing the items.
- Sellers may not charge excessive shipping fees.
- You may not misrepresent the item's location, or use another user's account without permission.
Your access to any and all Coalesce Music, LLC websites is conditioned on your adherence to this policy. Any violation of this section may result in immediate termination of your rights as a Coalesce Music, LLC user. Determinations will be made at the sole discretion of Coalesce Music, LLC and may be implemented without warning or the ability to cure.