If you use Ableton Live, you need a Launchpad. Its 8 x 8 grid has become ubiquitous with the evolution of electronic music, letting you launch clips, play drum racks and control your mixer, all while creating impressive lightshows.
Launchpad's 64 pads integrate immediately with Ableton Live. They're also lit by RGB LEDS, which match the colour of your clips - so you can see at a glance what clips are loaded, playing or recording.
Launchpad integrates immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live, without any setup whatsoever. Just plug in and start making music.
- Launch multiple clips at once, trigger scenes and navigate your Ableton Live session.
- Integrate immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live, without any setup whatsoever. Just plug in and start making music.
- All 64 RGB pads light up to match the colour of your clips in Ableton Live and you can see at a glance what’s loaded, playing and recording.
- Use the grid to play drums and samples with pads pre-mapped to Ableton Live's drum rack.
- Start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends. The eight vertical rows of pads double up as stepped faders.
- Bright, colourful pads make the unit stand out just from USB power; on stage or when creating exciting Launchpad light show videos that are all over YouTube.
- Sleek, tough and lightweight, Launchpad is fully USB bus powered so you’ll never need to carry a power supply.
- Use your Launchpad however you like with Max for Live. Turn it into a step sequencer, trigger videos from drum pads or use it to create just about anything you can imagine.
- Combine more Launchpads or other Launch products to build yourself a fully hands-on Ableton Live studio, with Launch Control, Launch Control XL or Launchkey.
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite, 1GB of royalty-free Loopmasters samples, Novation V Station and Bass Station VST and AU plug-ins.