The GS6000B is designed for small stringed instruments like ukulele, mandolin, dulcimer, and fiddle/violin. Full-size stands are simply too large for many folks and travel instruments, and their weight often exceeds that of the instruments themselves. At only 8.5” x 3.5” when folded, the GS6000B easily fits into backpacks and gig bags, and weighing only .25lbs, it preserves the unique portability of these instruments.
Silicone padding at all the contact points protects instrument finishes and provides a slip-free cradle. Rigid plastic construction keeps weight down while a proven A-frame design ensures stability. Compact and supremely portable, the GS6000B is the ideal folk instrument stand.
- Suited for uke, fiddle/violin, mandolin, dulcimer, autoharp, and other small instruments
- Folds to a compact 8.5” x 3.5” x 1.25” size
- Protective rubber on all contact points
- Yoke depth adjusts from 2.5” to 3.5” to accommodate various instruments
- The base spreads to 5.25” wide